Resource icon

Skins EuroBrun ER188 for F1 1988 Mod 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

EuroBrun ER188 for F1 1988 Mod - The EuroBrun of 88 for the Formula Classic 1988 Mod

View attachment 160821

This is the EuroBrun ER188 for Keith Windsor's great F1 1988 Mod for Formula Classic.

To have this car working in your game, you must download and install the original mod (thanks to Keith for his fantastic work), which you can find here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-classic-1988-skins-performance-reliability-ams.121022/

This little mod adds the EuroBrun 88 to the game. Includes both cars and drivers...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great mungopark, looks like you've saved me the trouble of adding these :)
I've got a broken foot at the moment, so I have not raced for over 7 weeks now :(
I'll be able to add these to my set and give them a go soon hopefully.

Glad that you like it, but sad to hear that you are heavily injured.:( Hope you get well soon.:) Actually, I am working on the Larousse, too. What a sh.tty car to paint. So many strange adverts that are hard to find and the model of the Formula Classic does not allow to implement all details. I try my best and hope I can upload it tomorrow.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%