Euro Truck Simulator

Well, downloaded the Euro Truck Simulator demo as well and expected to drive on some real roads across Europe.. but got quite disappointed as I drove from Bern to Italy, crossing the border and everything everywhere looked just the same.. no real roads at all - and the drive took me about 2 minutes O.o
Haven't played around with the g25 settings for this game so I can't tell much about the driving of the trucks - but I can imagine that it would be quite funny. (If you ignore the speed limits be prepared to get informed, that the police took a nice picture of you :p ..happened 2 times during my 2 minute drive, don't know why..)

• Gonzalo Diez

I have played the demo and i think its beautiful but... its a truck game, i think it can be really boring. I also had problems with the steerig wheel it high speeds like 100 km\h

on the other hand, the cars are real, the genre of truck simulators its new and many truck lovers will enjoy

I think this game is quite nice and relaxing. Not easy to control the truck at high speeds though. This game is a bit like FS with cars, not an adrenaline rush but still a very good game!

Here it costs only 4990 Forints, which is about 31$. This isn't a high price, so maybe I'll think about buying it later. But not now, as I'm saving money for STCC. (and many other things)

• dalek king34

code

Moderator note: nothing is free in this world buddy

Think the market is not big enough for such game, at least at the moment, for them to put enough resources on it and make it a true simulation.
So the dull aspect and the fact the roads and all are poorly done is not something that will change in any coming titles within this genre.

Shame really as it could be quite fun. Altough for real I would not wanna drive trucks ever for a job or anything. Well maybe on the icy roads in alaska lol.

• jayjayhonda

how do you get trucks into the game.?

i heard you have to have the nocd patch..

any help appreciated

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea