1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Patch Released

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 10, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Patch Released

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I will download it when i get my connection back..
    but great news cant wait....

3. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

its looking interesting this, euro truck simulator

4. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

I wonder if they managed to sneak Oculus Rift support in there somewhere :D

5. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

anyone patched the steam version?
    I did last night and now when I start it asks for my activation key or lets me play a demo :s

6. I presume you should have waited for the steam update rather than the downloadable one?
    If you verify the integrity of all files it should repair it back to how it was, but I would then confirm with SCS about how to do the update

7. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Damn patch, is a pain for the modding community as no custom maps are working and several other mods have issues now as well ... needs much work for mappers to get it run again ...
    Hope, the changes in the patch are really noticable.

8. There is config variable in console "g_pedal_clutch_range", that can tweak clutch pedal active area length. Range is 0.1 to 1.0 (default value is 1.0)

how can I go to the console?

9. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

http://trucksim.wikia.com/wiki/Console

• Like Like x 1
  10. in my keybord the isnt this Tilde (~) hmmm

11. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

I don't know, what's the button for you, may it differs due to language ... try (^)

12. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

More easier method to do this (without having it to type it in all the time): goto the folder where the game saves your profile: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\.
    Then look for a folder with a lot of number and letters. If you have several take the most recent one. In there is a file called config.cfg. Open it with notepad or something similar. Look for this string OR if it doesn't exist simply add it: uset g_pedal_clutch_range "1.0". You can also enable another new feature here. There is the possibility to hear tyre noise when you wander offf the road and you cross the white line on the side off the road. Actually pretty nice when you are used to it Look for this string or add it: uset s_rumble_enabled "1"

13. Also a nice addition is some ffb thru the wheel when you have the engine on, i think it wasn't there before.
    If so, i never looked for it.
    I must say that it adds just that little extra realism in the game, because it feels great to feel the engine rumble.

Also people can participate in the open beta now, which is patch 1.4.3.
    The only downfall is that it doesn't work for steam users.

• Like Like x 1
  14. the only thing i want do with console is skip intro, in this file i tried "uset s_nointro "1"" and "uset g_nointro "1"", but they don't work

15. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

for the no intro start there is a command line for the exe file. For me (non-steam version) it looks like this: "D:\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe" -nointro (from the shortcut on my desktop). For the steam version you open steam, select the game and right click. go to properties and a window opens with several tabs. On the first tab there is a button marked launch options. enter the -nointro command line there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

too bad this seems not to work when you use -mm_memory_pool XXX

17. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

just tested it with the memory pool command line and it works fine here...had the memory command line first and then the no intro line... also make sure you have a space between the two

18. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

never worked for me, maybe they fixed it with 1.4.X I can't use that patch atm as long as I need to have TSM Map 3.0 running

19. same here ... great mod:) ... i guess we have to wait for TSM Map 4.0

20. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Nope, just for TSM 3.2 ... well 3.3? We haven't decided yet, as some stupid fakers leeched our map and released them with full of bugs as 3.2 ...
    But we are currently working on it, should be released soon, but we won't tell anymore the upcoming version number ...

• Like Like x 2