Sell (EU) Heusinkveld Ultimate (3 pedal set) + simucube 2 conversion

Selling Heusinkveld Ultimate 3 pedals set.
All original accessories, parts and packaging included. First owner since September 2020. Great condition. All elastometers are all fine.

And also include some extras:
- Sim3d rumble motor mounts for brake and throttle.
- Additional adjustable pedal mount brakets (3 left and 3 right, same as the originals on the backside of the pedals).
- Additional replacement throttle damper. Currently not mounted, because I have better throttle control without it.
- The old brake loadcell block - not working. Replaced by with new from Heusinkveld support.

Some mods done.
- On brake pedal, moved the damper in another position so I can use it as hardstop. I can revert back to the original position if you want.
- On the throttle. Lower spacer replaced with simple 5mm bolt with nuts inside in order to adjust the otiginal lateral play.

For additional price I can include also my DYI controller for connecting HEs directly to Simucube 2 wheelbase accessory port. It consists of three Leo Bodnar loadcell amplifiers, rj10 female connectors, utp cable, D15 connector and simple plastic box.

Prices are below. No shipping invluded.
Pedals 670 eur
Pedals + simucube controller 700 eur
Simucube controller 50 eur

Located in Sofia, Bulgaria. Shipping to EU via DPD economy - https://www.speedy.bg/en/dpd-economy

Attachments

• PXL_20220618_084508458.jpg
    PXL_20220618_084508458.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
SC2 have 1000hz polling(refresh) rate, while the HE controller is only 250hz.
The other benefit is that windows will not go to sleep/screen off, while the pedals are connected to the original controller. I hate to disconnected the usb every time I am not using them. With the SC2 i just power off the base (as i do it anyway while not using it) and it's all fine.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.