Espace F1 MovieCarsCentral

Cars Espace F1 MovieCarsCentral 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tonio racing submitted a new resource:

Espace F1 MovieCarsCentral - espacef1, espace, renault, f1, v10

When we talk about a concept car, we often talk about notes of intention, test for future products,
a vision of what a manufacturer has in store for us.
And in all these proposals, designers seek to reinvent an identity,
to draw the next faces of the brand, with the consecration that the concept car becomes reality,
in the form of a working concept or a line that will be found for years to come.

View attachment 447077

But when Renault, in full promotion of the Renault...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@tonio racing
"Interior is from the espace f1 mod by gtsupreme.com .
Sound engine is from ASR Williams FW14C . "

So, not legit if you stole the work from ASR and GTsupreme. Also gtsuprme version is a rip from Gran Turismo so your mod is not legit and probably will be deleted from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tonio racing
"Interior is from the espace f1 mod by gtsupreme.com .
Sound engine is from ASR Williams FW14C . "

So, not legit if you stole the work from ASR and GTsupreme. Also gtsuprme version is a rip from Gran Turismo so your mod is not legit and probably will be deleted from here.

Do you really think that this
Screenshot_espace_f1_spa_19-1-121-18-11-28.jpg

include 3d models from this :
unnamed.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

It's not me saying
Interior is from the espace f1 mod by gtsupreme.com .
Sound engine is from ASR Williams FW14C .

Do your own interior and use Kunos F1 sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
would recommend checking out the mesh of some of the official cars to get an idea of what to aim for.

Yours is quite interesting, more akin to the physics mesh of a track (use of decimation - not really good for car models in games).

• Deleted member 223075

No GT aside from GT2 featured the car, so how's that possible?

I said GT because i know someone told it, but don't remember the number. All i know is that the Espace F1 from GTsupreme is a rip from Gran Turismo

I said GT because i know someone told it, but don't remember the number. All i know is that the Espace F1 from GTsupreme is a rip from Gran Turismo
I dont think, the 3d model of gran turismo only have like 100 faces at maxium, It have nothing to see with my mod.
For the interior i will remake it, but it's very long and it will be at the next update.

rtm mod looks better
He's got a point, even if the model is handmade, the shaders aren't done well (but the RTM car isn't good here either lol). I tried fixing it myself in CM but there's only so much you can do for a car with no real UV mapping.

You should look up how the Kunos cars are done as baseline, not just the main paint but also like the tires, the carbon etc.

hello @Mahad nobody here can decide about the sound but ASR
you are not the owner of the sound so you are not in the position to tell to another modder what to do or to do not

The mod is free so ASR authorize him to use the sound.

for me the topic is closed
over and out

He's got a point, even if the model is handmade, the shaders aren't done well (but the RTM car isn't good here either lol). I tried fixing it myself in CM but there's only so much you can do for a car with no real UV mapping.

You should look up how the Kunos cars are done as baseline, not just the main paint but also like the tires, the carbon etc.
At the risk of sounding too harsh, I really don’t think this is something you need to worry about.
All you’ve achieved by decimating it is made the topology awful resulting in a visually poor game model.
@tonio racing Please see these posts as constructive feedback and keep improving your work. We need 3D modelers.
hello @Mahad nobody here can decide about the sound but ASR
you are not the owner of the sound so you are not in the position to tell to another modder what to do or to do not

The mod is free so ASR authorize him to use the sound.

for me the topic is closed
over and out
Very cool of you guys!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering