• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps Esotic KMH Delta V1.2

compares current KMH to fastest previous KMH in current session for evey position on track

1. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285
    Esotic submitted a new resource:

Esotic KMH Delta - compares current KMH to fastest previous KMH in current session for evey position on track

Read more about this resource...

2. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285
    @Magic0908 I was not able to recreate any issues with loading and/or running the KMH Delta on my test computer using a variety of scenarios. Can you zip and upload a copy of the log.txt and py_log.txt in your "My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs" folder?

If there is an app compatibility problem you'd need to disable them in the options one at a time to figure out which one is causing the conflict, or I may be able to see something in the log files that will expose the issue. Sorry this is not working for you.

Thanks,

Esotic

3. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285
    @Vanisch @Trinacria please note the new version that uses white for the top end of performance, which should be much easier to read.

Thanks,

Esotic

• Like Like x 1
  5. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285