error code

sonce the last update/patch i cannot connect anymore to the game it gives me errorcode 12029 what does it mean and how can i fix it? i can however still acces my page with my stats and overview. Thanks in advance for all help.

ok this is what it means..
Error Code 12029

System error code 12029 means "The attempt to connect to the server failed." This error code may also display as "ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT" or as a specific val

So how do you fix that?? as far as i know my internet has no problems other online games work normally .

Hi Rowddy,

Are you still having this issue? Where exactly do you receive the error? At launch during startup or during logging after the intro movies?

Can you please try verifying your local files and try again?

- Right click on the game in Steam Library and select Properties.
- Select local files tab.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Cache and confirm the validation.

If the issue still occurs, can you please submit a ticket about the issue at http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/new-ticket and attach the following file found in your computer.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log\MWTransport.log

Thank you.

txs for the help guys realy appriciate it. The error i got at startup from the game, but after some searching i found out that after the last small patch or update the firewall was blocking the game for some reason. That's weird because i already gave permission to the firewall for this game. so i deleted the old permision and made a new one and now it works again. But it stays a mysterie as off why this happened.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back