Resource icon

Misc Equal AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
so this is performance change of the cars right? AI is not possible to change. Or is it?

It is the AI

The AI files can be changed, but its just the breaking distances they use and the amount of throttle they apply that can be changed.
You can't change any more than that, which I think is why there are still minor differences between the teams.

and can you use your AI change method together with the typical performance changing in each teams erp files? Where you can change their engines, chassis and aero? Or will your mod somehow override them and they no longer matter?
So lets say i would use your mod as a base to make everyone very equal as a base and then change some engines to make some teams little bit quicker and some just a little bit worse?
(To avoid for example ferrari being 1st in one race and last in another race)

It is the AI

The AI files can be changed, but its just the breaking distances they use and the amount of throttle they apply that can be changed.
You can't change any more than that, which I think is why there are still minor differences between the teams.
Could you post an equal performance file? No ones done it yet :)

Hi. Great Mod thank you.
Before installing I have a question though. I am in my third season. Do you know how this mod would effect the R&D development of my car and the AI cars. Does it still make any sense to do improvements?
Thanx
Haluk

Seriously? How has no one done this yet? Its like the simplest mod possible

Okay, would you prefer perfectly equal performance, or would you want me to edit it slightly to overcome the minor differences they'll still have?
Whatevers easiest i guess! Thank you :)
Do you change the performance like this guy did in his video? (he's modding the 2016 files so it might be different)

Hi. Great Mod thank you.
Before installing I have a question though. I am in my third season. Do you know how this mod would effect the R&D development of my car and the AI cars. Does it still make any sense to do improvements?
Thanx
Haluk

It won't affect the R&D as far as I'm aware.
It'd shake up the grid a little bit, but not massively.

Whatevers easiest i guess! Thank you :)
Do you change the performance like this guy did in his video? (he's modding the 2016 files so it might be different)
Yeah, the Performance files are pretty much the same as 2016, the values they use have changed a bit but its all the same system so modding it follows the same process

I'm a little busy with university work atm so will probably get this done in a few weeks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.