1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epic Videos: Kaspersky Internet Driving Academy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 21, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 2
  2. 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3. they could have combined these into a single 2-minute video, skip the 30 seconds of fluff at the start of each video and the overly nice 20 second good-bye at the end

• Like Like x 1
  4. If Kaspersky really want to support motorsport they have to make a nice educational simulator or something. These videos are not new. Kaspersky has enough money to create something nice, I hope they read it.

5. I hope they do these videos for different types of cars, and what i mean by that is FF, FR, MR, AWD. Hopefully they could go into more detail about roll center or maybe chassis setup.

6. magicfr

magicfr
    www.ivory-tower.fr

Just watched the first one... so much time for nothing....

7. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Well produced but pretty useless. The hairpin bend episode for instance, doesn't have an hairpin bend to demonstrate on (funny because Mugello has at least one. Sort of wide but better than T2 and T3). The Wet Driving episode is filmed totally in the dry.
    They are way too short and superficial and overall disappointing. Too bad because they could have done much better with minimal investment (unless they are using footage from some other project, which really looks like it as many examples have little to do with narration).

8. ah, so there is life in Assetto Corsa after all. These will probably be the in-game tutorial just like in iRacing.