EPIC Dance/Trance Tunes

Rhys Gardiner how about this one? Turn tha bass up :)
Very nice. Makes me feel all bass-y inside.

Threads like this one really showcase the kind of artistic and emotional heights that can be reached with electronic music. I'm more of an alternative rock guy myself when it comes to modern music, but electronic music has so many applications and such depth, far more than many people give it credit for.
I can say with no hint of irony that a good trance or house song encompasses a feeling of joy or nostalgia far better than any other genre (my humble opinion). deadmau5's "Strobe", as well as many other songs by many other electronic artists, are the kind of music where I can sit back and marvel at their majesty and cannot help but think "a human being actually made this." Gives me hope for humanity that we can create such amazing works of art... and the same goes for any other genre - the arts are what help to make us human, and so we should embrace them.

Went off on a bit of a tangent there... just had to get that off my chest. :speechless:

So fellow trance fans, when a performer is in town do you go and see them? Last night i went and saw Max Graham at a local nightclub, Dec 28 my gf and I are going to go see Arty then Dec 29 we're going to John O Callahan.

I thought about Deadmau 5 Dec 26 but it is a "All Ages" show and usually the crowd is well....meh.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back