engine-crane

Apps engine-crane 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi im having probelms, it doesnt work and doesnt change the engine and only changes the name, it gives me a error saying trailing comma t line 14 column 2
That suggests that something isn't being read properly. Is there more to the error message before it mentions the trailing comma? If so what does the full error message say?

i have a problem, engine crane swap the engine and i have the car in content manager but it still have stock perfomance, when i swap it says trailing comma at line 22 column 2

Last edited:
i have a problem, engine crane swap the engine and i have the car in content manager but it still have stock perfomance, when i swap it says trailing comma at line 22 column 2
Hi, thanks for the report,

That output suggests that the swap is failing because it can't read some of the input data from either AC or the BeamNG mod that's been created by Automation. I know that Automation have released a bunch of hotfixes lately which address some issues with BeamNG mod output so it might be worth attempting the export process again on the latest version.

If it still isn't working then could you attach the engine-crane.log file that get created in the same directory as engine-crane, preferably immediately after you get the failure, and then I can investigate what is going wrong

zephyrj_15 updated engine-crane with a new update entry:

Improve older hardware compatibility

Unsexy maintainance work done for this release.

The underlying GUI library that the program uses looks like it was changed recently such that it, by default, only supports modern graphics cards that are compatible with Vulkan, Metal and DX12. I think this may have stopped engine-crane working on older hardware.

I have reconfigured how I use the library so that it should only require support for OpenGL 2.1 - which should be supported by pretty much everything

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
I'm having the following problem:
When I try to swap into any car (doesn't matter if its modded or original car) I get the following error: No engine found with the uuid FAFADD0746DCCC93BED7DA9E931B8883
i have no idea why, everything is original and up to date, and worked perfectly lika 2 months ago.
Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi, I'm getting Swap Failed : Json decode error -expected value at line 1 column 1. How do I resolve this?
Hi there, apologies for the late response - I've been busy with work

It's difficult to tell from just that - would you be able to raise an issue on GitHub and attach the engine_crane.log file (will be present in the same directory as the engine-crane.exe) after you see the error?

With that info I can try and look into the problem for you

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies