• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Emails in F1 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Smith_Dog, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Smith_Dog

Smith_Dog

Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone had an issue where they cannot scroll down on emails when in career mode in F1 2011? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks
    Matt

• Like Like x 1
  2. ENDR

ENDR

Ratings:
    +673
    Are you sure you OPEN the email instead of just highlighting it on the list? ;)

3. Ash Kendall

Ash Kendall

Ratings:
    +444
    Yes. It's been a while since I've actually played on it, but the last few occasions I tried career mode I wasn't able to move them

And yes, I was sure that the email was open!

4. RyanFCB10

RyanFCB10

Ratings:
    +0
    I've also been having this problem for awhile. I open the email and then I'm not allowed to scroll. No way to fix it that I know of but I'm on the 360 so there's not much I can do ;)

5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Press 'X' while the email is selected? On PC you just hit enter, and the mail opens.

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    Have you checked the Spam filter? ;) :p

7. ENDR

ENDR

Ratings:
    +673
    Other thought - are you sure the email you want to scroll is long enough, that it needs scrolling in the first place? :D
    Dumb questions, I know, but sometimes even an IT engineer (me in particular xD) forgets to connect all the cables and wonders why the computer doesn't boot :p

8. Ash Kendall

Ash Kendall

Ratings:
    +444
    I'm absolutely certain that it's a bug. The first time it happened was on a weather report email and I wasn't able to scroll to see the actual forecast.

I tried a variety of things to fix it: restarting the game, a different controller, etc. but nothing helped.

9. dazzadp

dazzadp

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes, this is definatly a bug which occured after Patch 2 was installed. Codies have also said that they will not be fixing it and have turned their attentions towards 2012 !!

10. RyanFCB10

RyanFCB10

Ratings:
    +0
    Too bad they aren't gonna fix it, although it doesnt affect the actual racing so i'll pick my battles I suppose ;)

11. ENDR

ENDR

Ratings:
    +673
    Well, good luck with signing any new contracts :confused: