1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Emails in F1 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Smith_Dog, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Has anyone had an issue where they cannot scroll down on emails when in career mode in F1 2011? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks
    Matt

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you sure you OPEN the email instead of just highlighting it on the list? ;)

3. Yes. It's been a while since I've actually played on it, but the last few occasions I tried career mode I wasn't able to move them

And yes, I was sure that the email was open!

4. I've also been having this problem for awhile. I open the email and then I'm not allowed to scroll. No way to fix it that I know of but I'm on the 360 so there's not much I can do ;)

5. Press 'X' while the email is selected? On PC you just hit enter, and the mail opens.

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Have you checked the Spam filter? ;) :p

7. Other thought - are you sure the email you want to scroll is long enough, that it needs scrolling in the first place? :D
    Dumb questions, I know, but sometimes even an IT engineer (me in particular xD) forgets to connect all the cables and wonders why the computer doesn't boot :p

8. I'm absolutely certain that it's a bug. The first time it happened was on a weather report email and I wasn't able to scroll to see the actual forecast.

I tried a variety of things to fix it: restarting the game, a different controller, etc. but nothing helped.

9. Yes, this is definatly a bug which occured after Patch 2 was installed. Codies have also said that they will not be fixing it and have turned their attentions towards 2012 !!

10. Too bad they aren't gonna fix it, although it doesnt affect the actual racing so i'll pick my battles I suppose ;)

11. Well, good luck with signing any new contracts :confused: