EEC_GT3 Sound revision

Other EEC_GT3 Sound revision v.1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
YassiX submitted a new resource:

EEC_GT3 Sound revision v1.0 - Revision of the in- and external engine, gearbox as well as startup sounds.

EEC GT3 Sound Mod

What I did:
I filtered, equalized and rebalanced all of the available sounds to better match the real cars and to be more enjoyble. As an addition to that I adjusted the idle rpms.

Please keep in mind that the external camera is just about 4m (arround 12ft.) behind of a racecar and it should sound like that!

During that process I tried...

Read more about this resource...

Did you lower the volume level so they match the stock Reiza content while you were doing the other improvements? It is very annoying to have one (great) mod blast your ears off using the same volume level that works perfectly for all other content.

Hi,
I reworked the cars of my last update again and will do the same to all of the other ones. So there will be repaired, better balanced and less oversteered sounds. Also a lot of missing sounds are included. So mainly the unpleasing "blast" you hear is a to hardly oversteered file and many of them had a lot of "ticks" and "cracks" in it.
I fixed these problems. So don't worry, I got you covered and hope you'll enjoy! :)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

THX for your feedback! :)

I haven't had time to test all the cars, but the couple that I tried sounded very nice! I was only commenting on the master volume level being too high on the original EEC files. Sound files should all be calibrated to match the Reiza stock content so we can "set once and forget" the volume sliders.

Thanks for working on this great mod. Hopefully it is with permission from EEC and they will want to use your hard work in the official version in the future :)

YassiX updated EEC_GT3 Sound revision with a new update entry:

Updated: Audi, AMG, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar and Lamborghini

Now these cars should be almost 100% done by now and I will do all of the other step by step. In the end I will adjust their volume level to each other in a races.

Of course I reworked all of the sound balance again to implement the following things immersively. Additional to that I
reorked the "engine responsivness" you hear hitting or leaving the throttle and that sadly forced me to do the whole balancing again.

Totally NEW: - repaired...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there

I do apologize if I made a mistake although you do say "I filtered, equalized and re-balanced all of the available sounds" in your description and you have included sound files for the Aston cars.
I did try them and my review is based on what I tested and how it sounded.

If you are planning on updating these cars then my review is something you should consider. The sounds are not Aston and they are distorted.

This is just my personal opinion and how I feel. As for the rest of the sounds I have not tested them and am a bit reluctant to try after the the Aston's.

Look forward to any updates and wish you all the best with the sounds. I know it's a lot of work from my own experience, so good luck!

Regards

ClimaxF1

Hi there

I do apologize if I made a mistake although you do say "I filtered, equalized and re-balanced all of the available sounds" in your description and you have included sound files for the Aston cars.
I did try them and my review is based on what I tested and how it sounded.

If you are planning on updating these cars then my review is something you should consider. The sounds are not Aston and they are distorted.

This is just my personal opinion and how I feel. As for the rest of the sounds I have not tested them and am a bit reluctant to try after the the Aston's.

Look forward to any updates and wish you all the best with the sounds. I know it's a lot of work from my own experience, so good luck!

Regards

ClimaxF1
Hey,

I see. There will be quite a few updates and the Aston will be in one of them. It is like the M6 not the best example for matching the real cars sound but I try to get close. The latest updated cars are the quality standard now, so there is a lot of work done and still to do.
I appreciate your suggestions and would like to give a hint...test the latest updated cars, not only one of them.;)

Greetings

X

YassiX updated EEC_GT3 Sound revision with a new update entry:

General volume balancing and updated AMG & Ferrari

Volume balancing for the updated cars as well as the now updated ones from AMG and Ferrari.
AMG has a few new equalized sound files and volume balances. The Ferrari did go through the same procedure as the other updated cars. So it now has reparied and equalized sound files and is as good as free of distortion. Of course the whole balancing and adding of backfire, transmission- and shiftingsounds has been done to it as well.

Enjoy :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried a few of the cars--great work. Thanks for continuing to work on these and I already know you are aware of volume level imbalances, etc. Take your time. Good quality is worth waiting for.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back