F1 2012 editing difficulty

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
The title says it all. Im not a good of a sim driver as most but i notice the ai has amped from last year and I quite cant run on professional like last year. I've tried intermediate but its too easy. Is there a way to edit in the database to put one of those difficulties in between the two? All in all I LOVE it more than last years title

One guy did a 1:24 already on Singapore, while 3rd place on that leaderboard was 1:40something... Those are the types of guys that will complain about legend being too easy.

But you know what they say - programmers can't cater for Aliens as well :p

I love how every year someone complains about the ai being so slow. Well the way I figure you need to call up Red Bull and tell them you are way better than vettel ever thought about being and you should drive :) I mean seriously, I think we should play the game to your specific liking.

Why there should always be a guy trolling though? C'mon if you can't be as fast as others at least accept it, I only asked for help, not your comments.

Why there should always be a guy trolling though? C'mon if you can't be as fast as others at least accept it, I only asked for help, not your comments.
First,I'm not trolling. Second, Ill admit that I'm not as fast as the others and I doesn't really bother me. Third, it just cracks me up when people brag how fast they are in a GAME!! Then talk down to someone who isn't as fast as them. That's all I'm saying

First,I'm not trolling. Second, Ill admit that I'm not as fast as the others and I doesn't really bother me. Third, it just cracks me up when people brag how fast they are in a GAME!! Then talk down to someone who isn't as fast as them. That's all I'm saying

That's the point, I did not poze my skills or whatsoever, I just saw your topic asking for difficulty editing and I posted my story, and I defined that I did not want to cause any mess with my post. You got it wrong ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back