F1 2011 Edit force-feedback?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Is this possible? If i turn on enviroment effect i get some strange canned vibration all the time. If i turned it to 0% its much better but i lost the kerbs effect. To make it clear, is it possible to turn all the enviroment effect to 0 but still keep the kerbs effect?

I was wondering the same, but now you mention it i only started to get this weird horrible vibration in my wheel when i did turn this up, the feedback isn't even strong but the vibration is, it's very off-putting when racing especially going through corners.

Im still experimenting but if i find a set up good enough i'll let you know.

There's a file effectsetup.xml at the force-feedback folder. I edited some lines but i dont know if it will have a effect in game. I'm at work now and cant test but the lines are.
<!-- Surface vibrations
Describes grip and effect if car is travellinng over a specific surface. Sample freq is scaled with speed.
scale= effect scale
name= surface name to play effect over
grip= multiplier of tyre forces over the surface
thresholdLow= lower travelling speed threshold in m/s to scale effect in between
thresholdHigh= higher travelling speed threshold in m/s to scale effect in between
freqLow= Freq range low
freqHigh= Freq renge high
scaleLow= envelope scale low
scaleHigh= envelope scale high
length= sample length
sample= name of sample to play-->

<FFBSurface scale="0.10" name="TARMAC" grip="1.0" thresholdLow="6.0" thresholdHigh="10.0" freqLow="0.0" freqHigh="0.0" scaleLow="0.0" scaleHigh="1.0" length="0.1" sample="tarmac"/>

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back