Ed-tracker tips?

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
My ed-tracker should be getting delivered soon and I was just wondering if any of the people currently using an ed-tracker had any tips or tricks for the best integration with games like r3e,AC,SCE or rf2.
Is it best to use open track/facetrack noir?

Ed-tracker arrived and after some trouble with the circuit board moving inside the enclosure that meant i needed to open the box to insert the usb cable (should the board be secured inside this box as mine is just loose with n fixings?) ive got it working in AC and r3e using opentrack but im finding it a bit odd to use as i seem to have a lag that is making me feel a bit nauseous, is there any settings i should be using to minimise lag?

Upvote 0
found the lag to be a combination of a filter that was active on opentrack and vsync, with both these off its virtually lag free

Upvote 0
Haha, I was thinking that at the time but then figured it might be helpful to someone.
Stock car extreme is working best with the Ed tracker out of the box, super immersive.

Upvote 0
In sce and rf2 I use edtracker without opentrack and it's very good, no lag at all.
I have assign the edtracker axes to "cam turn left" and "cam turn right" and I keep my look left/right buttons to my wheel as it was before.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back