ECU tuner

Apps ECU tuner 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am very confused as to where I need to unpack the ecu tuner it's self. It says in apps/python directory but I have no option to do that. Please let me know where I would need to unpack this on a window 10 pc

No, ecu cars need to be prepared, but what I can offer you is my dyno standalone app with dyno room track(its working with any car you want) check this:
I checked this a bit out: it's very difficult, if not impossible to drive a formula car onto the test stand. Cars are so low they hang on the exhaust machine, or get stucked at the rear wheel roll. And there is still the fault "manifest.ini" is missing. I think that this file is missing in the lua app. It's only the lua file there. Really wanted to check it out, but problems are just too much in my case.

I checked this a bit out: it's very difficult, if not impossible to drive a formula car onto the test stand. Cars are so low they hang on the exhaust machine, or get stucked at the rear wheel roll. And there is still the fault "manifest.ini" is missing. I think that this file is missing in the lua app. It's only the lua file there. Really wanted to check it out, but problems are just too much in my case.
Okay, thanks for the information. I will try to fix all of these issues in the next dyno version.

Okay, thanks for the information. I will try to fix all of these issues in the next dyno version.
Hi Jan!
Unfortunately a car like the RSS Hybrid 2023 doesn't fit into the chamber. The car is too long (I think the front wing is the problem) or, I could also say, the chamber is too small..

Questions;: which gear and what rpm I nedd to use to run the stand alone? I never could trry it. So , in case you find a solution, how is it done then?

And let me know what I owe you!! Obviously the Pro cars are not for me. Tbh, I drive not a single AC/kunos car. Only RSS, VRC and other open wheeler mods most people will know. I'm not sure if I am in your Patreon, and if so, in which one...
Not know

jan mak updated ECU tuner with a new update entry:

48h Christmas Special-

Download Pro version here: Patreon

ECU Tuner Pro v1.11 is available for all free patrons.

ECU Tuner Pro v1.16 is available for a 7-day trial for patrons.

The 2 USD tier is available for 1 USD patrons.

The 3 USD tier is available for 2 USD patrons.

The Dyno room is now available for 3 USD patrons.

This offer will be available ONLY for 48 hours.

Merry Christmas!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes