ECU tuner

Apps ECU tuner 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
jan mak updated ECU tuner with a new update entry:

Adjustable Fuel pressure regulator(FPR) & Nissan GTR

-new car Nissan GTR(will be avalaible also in next FREE version)
-You can now adjust your fuel pressure with adjustable fuel pressure regulator from 2-4bar(30-60psi) (will be avalaible also in FREE version)
-base fuel pressure is about 2,3bar(33psi), so you can gain 34% fuel on 4bar fuel pressure
-with FPR you can squize out more from injectors

Read the rest of this update entry...

ECU Tuner FREE & PRO 1.09 + Nissan GTR Nismo

-new car Nissan GTR (please check ECU Tuner cars link)
-You can now adjust your fuel pressure with adjustable fuel pressure regulator from 2-4bar(30-60psi)
-base fuel pressure is about 2,3bar(33psi), so you can gain 34% fuel on 4bar fuel pressure
-with FPR you can squeeze out more from injectors
-Injectors parameters were changed for all cars
-other small changes

ECU Tuner FREE & PRO 1.11 Advanced Datalogger&Road Dyno

-Advanced Datalogger
The datalogger is limited to a maximum of 5 minutes of logging. After 5 minutes, simply click on the clear icon, and it will start logging again. (30 seconds for the FREE version) You can save different datalogger layouts with each preset (only in PRO).

The PRO Datalogger includes rpms, map, afr, ignition, afr_correction, ignition_correction, pwm_value, Inj DC, IAT, TPS, CLT, EGT, FP, speed, and gear. ecu_state ranges from 0 to 1 (fuel_cut/knock, lc, antilag, ra, map...

Hi i installed the files like you said on the page and i can chose a car with ecu in the name like a miata ecu car, but when i launch the game i cannot find the ecu settings to tune the car...
i dont know what im missing :(

Update: fixed the issue with not findin the ui but now i cannot activate the boost and the MBC toggle does not show up like on all of your videos :(

Last edited:
Hi i installed the files like you said on the page and i can chose a car with ecu in the name like a miata ecu car, but when i launch the game i cannot find the ecu settings to tune the car...
i dont know what im missing :(

Update: fixed the issue with not findin the ui but now i cannot activate the boost and the MBC toggle does not show up like on all of your videos :(
youre playing career mod with ecu tuner v1.12, right? if yes you need to buy MBC and other stuff in ecu tuner shop(avalaible in series3 or series 4)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.