Ebisu East (Higashi)

Tracks Ebisu East (Higashi) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
A quick workaround for the 3D grass 'bug' is to use Grass FX from CSP:

Screenshot_ddm_js_s2000_maou_ebisu_higashi_24-3-120-13-52-35.jpg
Screenshot_ddm_js_s2000_maou_ebisu_higashi_24-3-120-13-49-48.jpg

Not a splendid solution, the track feels a bit "empty" (some bushes are removed) and the edges appear more eviden, but, oh well...

If needed, the config file for extension folder ----- (\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded)

Attachments

• ebisu_higashi.ini
    120 bytes · Views: 115
I'd love to use this track on my little server, but there is a shortcut that people can use to get a massive advantage (see the yellow arrow in the image)
sWcOdiZ.png

Is there any way to fix this issue?

# Ebisu Circuit The course collapsed and was blocked by this great earthquake. Therefore, let's be aware and support for downloading the additional data MOD of the Ebisu circuit of #Asset Corsa, which can be played on a racing game PC, and reviving it.

I've always enjoyed this little track, but with the addition of grass FX I get to see these massive black shadows that move and flicker when driving by.
I'm using the most recent SOL and CSP versions and I have this issue only on this track. I had to revert to the non grass/rain FX version to solve the issue.
I'd say it's possibly one of the hundreds of CSP settings, but then again, it's only on this track.
Any idea's please ?
If not, no issue, I can still enjoy the old version that doesn't necessarily looks worse... :D

higashi1.png

higashi2.png

higashi3.png

hibashi4.png

higashi5.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements