Ebisu East (Higashi)

Tracks Ebisu East (Higashi) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
is it just renaming this little triangle to 1SAND or sth like that?
30qynQQ.jpg

Tiago Lima updated Ebisu East (Higashi) with a new update entry:

Update by Leonardo Ratafiá

This update is brougth to you by : Leonardo Ratafiá

Thanks a lot !

"improved asphalt shaders (not shiny anymore)
improved grass textures and shaders
improved tree shaders
fixed hole on sand trap
added 2 cameras sets (new best motoring like and a 2nd fixed camera set)
added Circuit tag so you can race offline
improved outline for UI and Content Manager
updated and improved AI fast lane and AI borders credits to @ltcars"

Read the rest of this update entry...

You don't know how happy I am that this track is receiving this attention for updates. Before I got Assetto Corsa I had never even heard of Ebisu. Ebisu East & West are two of my favorite layouts available for AC now. I also enjoy Ebisu North with smaller, lower powered cars. Ebisu Touge & Ebisu South aren't really my cup of tea, but I am sure many people would enjoy those layouts as well. What a fantastic complex this must be IRL.

Couple of bugs and issues:

- There's a big gap in the ground after the first hairpin (I am facing the wrong running direction in the pic)
Ebisu Bug #1.jpg

- Just before that, there's a weird texture on the right side of the track
Ebisu Bug #2.jpg

Both are pretty big, you just can't miss them

But it is a hole? Could you please send me a picture with the car on the hole in the driving direction? I spent some time trying to find them with no luck. Maybe it's not a hole but a bump on the 3d.
Thanks

Last edited:
But it is a hole? Could you please send me a picture with the car on the hole in the driving direction? I spent some time trying to find them with no luck. Maybe it's not a hole but a bump on the 3d.
Thanks

Here are all 4, the only one missing is the one I showed you in the distance in post #12 (because I couldn't be bothered to drive there :p)

20181021201019_1.jpg

20181021201139_1.jpg

20181021201159_1.jpg

20181021201221_1.jpg

Leonardo, they are pretty evident. I don't understand how they don't pop up in your install. You maybe want to pass me your folder and I'll check if they still show up here?

This track is so much fun, but I don't know if this problem is with the track or something else on my end making this visual glitch? The smaller '3D' grass sprites has this weird alpha that blocks out the car model but is transparent against the track textures behind. Particularly noticable on replays at the bottom of the first hill and on the left side of crest onto start/finish straight where it artifacts against the sky.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled4.jpg

This is 1.2 Version for reference.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years