F1 2010 Easiest track to drive

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Probably Australia, since most of the track is wide and apart from the turn 3/4/5 complex is relatively simple with wide track and several corners which can be taken near-flat with good aero balance and gear changes.

Personally I find Istanbul pretty easy, I enjoy the speed of the track and suits my driving style. I also find interlagos pretty easy but maybe because it's my most practiced track. Small errors there will cost you a lot of time but once you know the track well it's very easy to stay on track I find.

Australia, because it used to be season opener and all the old games I played had it 1st. Would start & quit & start & quit etc etc. Could nearly drive it in my sleep. Austria used to be simple too, short track and not too challenging. Monza is defo the easiest for beginners on this game tho.
I see Andrew Bortz has put down Singapore! your a legend but yer avin a laugh! Who hasn't hit a wall hard here? I think it's more challenging than Monaco or anywhere else for that matter (i do hate Korea tho!)

No really Singapore, of all the tracks its here I get back up to speed the quickest the track just flows for me same as Monaco although you wouldnt guess it by my video that im recording atm, I prefer all the point and shoot tracks rather than the high speed corner tracks, although they flow to its alot harder for me to be as accurate on a 1/1 wing setup.

Failing that Canada would be my next choice just being that its another point and shoot track with fewer corners and ive probably spent in the region of 200 hours on the bloody track in the wet TT mode.

Hockenheim. Dead easy, I get bored in long distance races there. Hard to remain switched on. What surprises me is how popular it is online - I suppose because it is easy? I find it hard to make a mistake there, the only tricky bit is getting the braking/down-shifting right for the hairpin, and perhaps the end of the last corner complex before the main straight. The rest of it is zzzzz making.

Its funny with Valencia and me. I enjoy the track but am not very competitive there.
I think I'm probably the opposite of Andrew above. I seem to like and be faster on tracks with some medium to high speed "steady state throttle " corners: Spa, Turkey, Catalunya. It must mean I have improvements to find in braking for the stop start "point and shoot" tracks.

Its funny with Valencia and me. I enjoy the track but am not very competitive there.
I think I'm probably the opposite of Andrew above. I seem to like and be faster on tracks with some medium to high speed "steady state throttle " corners: Spa, Turkey, Catalunya. It must mean I have improvements to find in braking for the stop start "point and shoot" tracks.
I'm exactly the same I like Valencia but I'm not the fastest there. Spa, Istanbul and Catalunya are a few of my favourite tracks. I also enjoy the medium to high speed corners. Istanbul has a good mixture of all I think corner just before the pits is one of my favourite corners but I find the breaking points very easy to find on this track as there are a lot of visual markers. I'd say Istanbul is one of the best tracks for practicing a variety of corners but then again Canada is pretty good too with easy visual markers and a good selection of corners.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back