Easier way to disable wheel+pedals for gamepad titles?

I'm a simracer who also likes to let off steam with some arcade racing games once in a while. :) However, to do this, I have to disconnect my Logitech G25 wheel and Thrustmaster TLCM pedals; otherwise, they interfere with those games inputs.

For example, in both NFS: Unbound and The Crew: Motorfest, these devices' inputs go against my gamepad inputs, so I'll have a 200 mph capable car barely touching 120, etc.

So, is there any easier way (via a software tool, perhaps) to disable those two devices inputs temporarily without actually unplugging their USBs?

Thanks for any recommendations.

There is this that I have a specific use for and it works well.

You can make your wheel and pedals hidden from everything and then selectively whitelist apps that you want to be able to see them.
So for your case you will check them to be hidden and nfs wont see them, but for every other game you do want to see them you have to add to the whitelist.

There is this that I have a specific use for and it works well.

You can make your wheel and pedals hidden from everything and then selectively whitelist apps that you want to be able to see them.
So for your case you will check them to be hidden and nfs wont see them, but for every other game you do want to see them you have to add to the whitelist.
Thank you! This works perfectly.:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea