Dyn Hud

I managed to install DynHud the GSC, is running very well in version 1.35, the only drawback is that I do the youtube transmission of races and for this I use the BIG screen, plus the GSC does not work, originally the hud dyn was made to run on rFactor and to set up for the big screen or full screen the configuration name was: overlay_monitor_big.ini is the only thing that does not work in the GSC and is very important for those who make broadcasts to youtube, I want to knowIt is if you changed the name of the big screen in the GSC, maybe if I save the setting with the same name that you currently use Dynhud will work on the big screen.

@Davy Vandevenne and @others still have some issues.

1. The trackmap is positioned in my left screen. I want it on the left of my middle screen. When moving around the trackmap is not possible to place it there. It jumps over the mid screen to left or right screen.

2. I have added some widgets from Prunn. Like rev/speedometer which i like better.
Some problem as described above. Moving around my triple screen but not in the middle screen:cry:

Think that some lines have to be edited but dunno which ones if that is the case.
Thanks already for the help:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Works for me. Try this, change the X,Y positions to px (pixels) instead of % percentage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back