• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

DTME/Steam access to My Documents folder (Problem)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Fabio Pittol, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,

I just bought the DTME as an expansion to my RRE past weekend and I'm having huge problems/disapointments with the AI.

Although I search and found a lot about AI Adaptation, it seems to be not working here. At all.

I set up the difficulty as Get Real, and lapping aroung 1:35 at Hockenhein the AI is always more than 4 seconds slower. Sometimes almost 8 seconds. And that goes on for all tracks. I managed to put all the field a lap down on a 10 lap race at Norisring!

The problem is that, no matter how many races I run. It's always like that.

While I set up a race with Corvettes on RRE, also at Hockenhein, and it looked pretty good and competitive, with AI Adaptation.

I guess that's probably something related with my Steam install, since it is on my C:\ drive (same as Windows) along with the game's data at "My Documents\My Games" and the game files itself are at E:\ drive (another HDD).

What do you guys thing? Any clue? Is simply unplayable with AI like that. And I really whant to keep and enjoy this game.