AC DTM @ Silverstone International - Tuesday 21th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had to bail on the first lap. A lot of cars were laggy and jumping about for me from the start, and it was only then that I noticed that it was my ping that was ridiculously high. (It was 500 instead of the usual 20.) Turns out that even though they know I'm racing tonight, someone decided to stream a bloody movie and hog all the bandwidth. Really sorry if my lagging caused any grief.

Been looking forward to this one for a week too. :( Enjoy the race guys.

Good fun. I jumped in to a car for 20 min training because i was late, did one, two adjustments on setup and thats it. I had great fun racing with all and especialy battling with @simon nicholson ;). Hope for more of this racing series with full server.:p

I had to bail on the first lap. A lot of cars were laggy and jumping about for me from the start, and it was only then that I noticed that it was my ping that was ridiculously high. (It was 500 instead of the usual 20.) Turns out that even though they know I'm racing tonight, someone decided to stream a bloody movie and hog all the bandwidth. Really sorry if my lagging caused any grief.

Been looking forward to this one for a week too. :( Enjoy the race guys.
Yes Ross, we saw your Alfa warping around in the first corners.
Things that happen, next time send the family to the cinema :roflmao:
See you in the next DTM clash! ;)

Very nice race tonight, thank you all! :)
First twenty minutes were fine, after a nice battle (sadly don't know exactly who it was) in P3, then again as already in sundays race a lack of concentration, mistake in turn 6. :(
Finished P5 and after all very satisfied. But I definitely need more practice to hold concentration up about this distance. :whistling:

Great racing tonight, a lot of fun and close racing.
Thanks to all the partecipants, and particularly thanks to the guys that have been lapped, because they behaved very professionally.
Grats to @Dennis93 for the victory.
I had a very bad starts, or better, the Alfas did an astonishing sprint at the start, then some nice fights with @SenseR and @Wil.
So gentlemen, if you enjoined, the DTM clash for next tuesday is already open, and the theater will be located in heart of the Ardennes forest...:whistling:

Things that happen, next time send the family to the cinema :roflmao:
Oh, they're not family. Landlord's kids. :p Don't worry though. As the only one that has any idea about tech stuff and with full access to the router, I'll just cut the buggers off for a couple of hours next time! :sneaky:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back