1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DTM 2015 - Black Screen

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Dylan Jones, Oct 27, 2015.

1. After a while away from the game I decided to get back into it and purchased the DTM Experience on Friday. Launched no problem. But over the weekend and up to now I have had all sorts of problems. Just launching the game has been a bit hit and, takes a while to load, every second time been asked to log in again etc. The main problem I am having however is launching the DTM Experience 2015. When I go to race I just get a black screen, with a pointer and occasionally a spinning circle. I have tried the other experiences, WTCC etc and generally can get them to launch. I can also get the DTM 2015 to launch under the normal RRE menu, i.e not through the Experience. Over the weekend I have also had the dreaded 503 error.

I have searched the official sector3 forum and noticed someone else has a similar issue. Have deleted the cache in my docs as some have suggested. I have also verified the integrity through steam countless times. A strange thing comes up everytime about having to install flash, but I am not sure this is related (I have Win8 if that helps).

So, anyone have a fix or reason this is occurring? My last option is to reinstall the game but I am loath to do that and having to do all my settings again. Thanks in advance.

2. Richard kipp

Richard kipp
    Premium Member

Having the exact same problem and would appreciate some insight. Thanks in advance.

3. Richard, mine seems to have fixed itself. After getting no replies I decided to delete & reinstall the game. However I suspect the problem & fix was due to the server issues they (Sector3) were having. I haven't had any problems this week. So the only suggestion I can make is a fresh reinstall. Good luck

4. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Live For Today Premium Member

I have the same problem, the only thing that worked out is to delete all files from
    Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData\Cache