DTM 2007 mod released

• FOG-Racecarmike

That has annoyed me.

It seems that RPM are getting edgy that rFactor is much better than Race... therefore they are slagging it off. 99% of mods are not conversions and the mods that are illegal are so nothing to worry about because if you were prosecuted the fine would be about £1.

Sorry but that is how I see it. :)

Peace.

Jr-FOG-n00b said:
That has annoyed me.

It seems that RPM are getting edgy that rFactor is much better than Race... therefore they are slagging it off. 99% of mods are not conversions and the mods that are illegal are so nothing to worry about because if you were prosecuted the fine would be about £1.

Sorry but that is how I see it. :)

Peace.

Mikey, the responsibility of this forum is not in your hands i guess? If we would slag it off we wouldnt open a rfactor forum in the first place.
We posted rules in an announcement you can agree on or dont agree on ofcourse, but then the responsibility is the hands of the poster. This forum has not much rules, but the ones we have we would like to see to be followed.

• Antoine Morin

WAKUWAKU[RPM];56267 said:
I didn't read it just tested it with the Audi.

Sound is great, great sence of speed.
Handling maybe not realistic but overall feel was very good to me.
Graphics are good too, i tested it with the realfeel FFB settings.

hmm ...this mod isn't 100 % finished guys , all the Rfactor community is saying that there is something wrong with the setups ...and The biggest "boulette" is that the audi and the Mercedes have the same sounds...Just wanted to say that cos i know some guys that are was really hard working on the Meganes to avoid those mod mistakrs and , and ..and tht's all ;)

True, its not 100% working as it should be. Ive found that on NorisringV2 the safety car wont come out :( your just running slow laps till the end of the race.
I did not find anything weird in the setups,only the 2005 DTM sets wont work.
I still think after a couple of days testing that its fun and well as always!!
There will be a patch soon i guess :)

• Werner van Kuyk

Whahahaha very fun mod

Iam also driving now a liga whit it and it's much fun
only the worst thing is to get the car stabel

Here you can find our Hotlaps for Brand Hatch. The races will also send Live during Livestream very cool this. Maybe we from RPM can set a team for DTM

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back