rF2 DTM 1995 @ Nurburgring Sprint - Thurs 5th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I left the lobby to try to add my surname (which I cant do) and now the lobby doewnt show up in the server list!

Very sorry to Mills for getting in your way trying to turn back around after T1 in race 2, noob error :oops:

Great racing though, very happy with second in my first RD race after a great battle.

1st Race decided to change tyres halfway...didnt pay off but had a good pace towards the end.

2nd Race stayed on burnt rubber but got 3rd...happy :)

Great racing all round guys espesh Tino David Miller & Mikka...stunning stuff that put a smile on my face :D

Thanks RD & James, see you next week for sure.

fun stuff. super mod.

1st race really could have had it, but went wide while avoiding hitting
nro 1 runner. good race overall.
2nd was pain, tuned setup and it came too understeery.

id love to see maybe 40 min race on these.

Quite enjoyed racing last night, do like a bit of touring car action

R1: Qualified 5th and got a brilliant start and after being a bit brave on the brakes came out of T1 in the lead and unscathed, despite my best efforts I just couldn't hold off the faster cars behind and I ended up slipping back to 4th, after that I just focused on driving steady clean laps and enjoying the car. annoyingly however on the last lap coming up to the Veedol S I got disconected.

R2: Decided to rejoin with an Alfa, as I no one else had one and I wanted to add a bit more variety.
Started 6th this time and again got a good start, this time getting up to 3rd. I managed to hold onto the leaders for a bit longer and had a good fight with several other cars, until I lost it coming out of T1, and wasn't able to make up the gap. came home 5th

should be a good one next week, I'll be there if I can make it

Best to keep these as short sprint races in my opinion. Will try to be online for Hockenheim, A1 Ring would be a great track for future races too.

I need to learn more about tuning setups, especially suspension because these cars are very understeery by default, really struggled through many of the tuns. Great mod though, well expect for the Audi cockpits lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.