F1 2012 DRS light not working in multiplayer

• Thread starter Deleted member 90535
  • Start date
F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 90535

• Deleted member 90535

Hi guys. I have a problem with the DRS light not working in online sessions (it works in every offline mode though). Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Here's a video of this problem:

Works fine for me. Do you guys use any high-res steering wheel textures?

Btw - gdzieś ty znalazł w jednym miejscu tylu Polaków? :O_o: Ja póki co spotkałem w grze... dwóch.

You can use [RDDev] Simple OSD (only b_osd to remove rpm/gear section) and your favorite cockpit cam mod.

Attachments

• mc2cam.jpg
    mc2cam.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 202
This seems to be an issue with driver 2 in co-op mode. Driver 1 has the DRS light... driver 2 does not. lol strange
There is also an issue with it in online races.
I'm glad they added the chime in with one of the patches.

• Deleted member 90535

I now this may sound strange. Specifically I don't like KERS bar and speed bar. They just annoy me. :) Anyway, I'll give it a try and see if it suits me. Thanks for bringing it up :thumbsup:

It was flagged up to Codies on the forums; apparently they didn't realise DRS availability notifications (the beep) and the light were broken. We assumed it was some perverse, intended design as something so obvious wouldn't have been broken by mistake and not then caught and fixed in QA.

Guess what -- it completely slipped through QA and made it into gold. Sometimes, rapid prototyping? A little too rapid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back