F1 2011 DRS bug or feature or what?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys!

I'm now on my 1st career season with Williams and it's already New Delhi for tonight. But I faced a very annoying problem - when I activate DRS it closes itself after a few seconds or sometimes doesn't open at all. WTF? Is it a bug or a feature like a bad rear wing or something? It happened earlier in the season in some sessions in some tracks but then disappeared pretty quickly. It happened that in races it was surely a feature when engineer told me that it was broken for a few laps (same happens to KERS in races). But I talk about practices and qualies, now in India it's nearly constant in P1 and P2 and engineer says nothing. As you understand, it totally ruins my lap time, especially on a track like Buddh with its long straights.

What I tried is to change the DRS button on a wheel but it didn't help at all (i thought it could be button that was the problem). So what shall I do and who shall I blame - Williams or Codies? :) Please help!

Defo put the brake deadzone to 2% or more. You will then have slipstream and dirty air from the car in front. Your car will wash out and understeer if you are close going through a corner...it's great!! Also, if you damage your front wing you will here a wind noise now as the Aero has been rendered less efficient. :)

Defo put the brake deadzone to 2% or more. You will then have slipstream and dirty air from the car in front. Your car will wash out and understeer if you are close going through a corner...it's great!! Also, if you damage your front wing you will here a wind noise now as the Aero has been rendered less efficient. :)

Sarcasm? I have a 0% deadzone,s hould I change it 2%? I haven't heard about any sort of aero properties changing with brake deadzone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back