Cars DRM Revival PART1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you add this or was this in the original?
EIvZvLI.jpg
jajaja yes,it is original of the mod ....It also comes with aviator sunglasses and a packet of marlboro tobacco

Is there a chance we could reduce the confusion and just have a single download? This 3 part thing is a bit confusing as there is 3 sections people are discussing the mod.

how do I install it? I got unter the folder automobilista a new directory with "new drm...." including gamedata etc.
I don't see it in the game.
I guess you installed the complete (New DRM...) folder in the AMS directory. You need to dig a bit deeper: unzip and install the underlying game data and series in the AMS directory.
That should do the trick ;)

@Folluto : I agree on some comments I read about the engines blowing too early as compared to RL.
I also managed to blow one leaving the pit box. Would you consider giving that a bit more slack ?

Last edited:
Now to the next point of order.
When is the league starting?
I'm happy to go with Spanish time if it means running this mod.
Lets get the ball rolling while people are keen :)

how do have it with the ffb? My wheel (Fanatec V2) is shaking to the side and squishy, so I have to hold it very strong to drive ahead and not to the side. It's totaly different to the reiza or other mods cars.

how do have it with the ffb? My wheel (Fanatec V2) is shaking to the side and squishy, so I have to hold it very strong to drive ahead and not to the side. It's totaly different to the reiza or other mods cars.
Probably need to inverse FFB (Ctrl - numpad 8)
So it now seems to work for you ?

unfortunately not. Its no difference with CTRL numpad 8 or not. If I turn to left the the wheel pulls very strong to left. Its like a big intensify of my turn. The wheel works in a corner without my hands.....

unfortunately not. Its no difference with CTRL numpad 8 or not. If I turn to left the the wheel pulls very strong to left. Its like a big intensify of my turn. The wheel works in a corner without my hands.....
I have no clue why this does not work for you. Ctrl + 8 is the Real Feel plugin command to reverse FFB. I had my V2 reacting the same way as you describe, the simple Ctrl + 8 fixed it.

does num lock on or off make a difference?
Totally forgot, yes that makes a difference between working and not working.
While on track, press Right Ctrl (left Ctrl does not seem to work on all keyboards) and numpad 8 to reverse the FFB.

Also you can change it to '-' in the RealFeelPlugin.ini

And in the RealFeelPlugin.ini change SpeechEnabled=False to True, that way when you change FFB with the numpad you will hear a voice that tells you what the numbers are doing.

RealFeel.jpg

Last edited:
Fanapryde thank you. I have to push the RIGHT CTRL + 8.
2 questions:
The view from behind is wrong, too near so that I don't see the whole car (triple screen) and maybe do you can tell me why the exterior sound is so much quieter than the interior. This is for all cars in AMS and I know its not a point in this mod to discus.

Fanapryde thank you. I have to push the RIGHT CTRL + 8.
2 questions:
The view from behind is wrong, too near so that I don't see the whole car (triple screen) and maybe do you can tell me why the exterior sound is so much quieter than the interior. This is for all cars in AMS and I know its not a point in this mod to discus.
Also here the num pad gives a solution. Use (IIRC) 7 and 9 to change that. I believe 8 and 2 are for pitch and 4 and 6 swing the cam to left and right.
Don't know about the sounds... mine seem to be OK. I use only cockpit cam to drive though, the others mainly for finding the correct position in the cars (which is why I changed the cam.ini files to get the right pitch for the seat);

Same here I have to completely reverse the Force feedback slider in order to run these cars something is Wrong need to be looked at other than that things seem pretty NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes