DRM Revival mod

Has the DRM revival mod been abandoned?
I have not heard of any pending updates.
It is fun to drive that 935DP but it has some glaring issues...in particular...brakes.
They don't seem to remotely stop the car until at least two laps of any circuit.

Didn't you receive an email from DRM-Modding-Team ?
The link in it is perfectly working.
Have a look at your spam folder ... you might have missed it.

Didn't you receive an email from DRM-Modding-Team ?
The link in it is perfectly working.
Have a look at your spam folder ... you might have missed it.
I did not receive a notification.
I always check the spam folder before deleting those e-mails.
The original link does not work either.
I always put people I buy cars and other add-ons from in the allow box...RSS, URD, VRC, DRM, etc...

Did you try the Contact link in Michael Krone's message above ?
I guess that each update has its own download link ... but anyway contacting them and giving the original link of your original purchase might help to solve your problem.
Finally already strange that you don't receive any mail from them in case of update.

Last edited:
Did you try the Contact link in Michael Krone's message above ?
I guess that each update has its own download link ... but anyway contacting them and giving the original link of your original purchase might help to solve your problem.
Finally already strange that you don't receive any mail from them in case of update.
I sent an email using the link above.
It really isn't that un-common to not get notified about updated versions of cars and tracks.
I've never received an update version notice from URD, RSS, VRC or any other mod group.
You do get notices if there is a new car or track offered for sale.
One of the only person on the payware side who seems consistent on updated information is Peter Boese.

This is on their website and answers the question extremely precisely.

The following text is from the Website of the DRM-Modding group
Hello fans,
you haven't heard from us for a long time, that "real" life leaves less and less time for our beloved hobby. But enough of words. Here is now, our last update to the DRM REVIVAL MOD in version 1.32 for Assetto Corsa, with many changes and improvements to the graphics, sound and physics.
With version 1.32 we have reached our goal.
We hope that this new version will also please you, who have enjoyed the DRM REVIVAL MOD for over 5 years, and will you get back insidethe brutal Group 5 cars.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only water is probably clearer.

Last edited:
I did after using the link to message, get an email with a link.
Nice list of updates.
I still think the brakes are too ineffective but at least they fixed that incorrect flame.
The Capri and Puriano are the only two cars I have ever driven...despite owning the pack since initial release.

Hi,
Are there any reworked skins for the 1.32 build? I only came up with this Capri Turbo skin:

Cheers
Robin

Hi,
Are there any reworked skins for the 1.32 build? I only came up with this Capri Turbo skin:

Cheers
Robin
You don´t need any new skins, the old ones are still working well.

Thanks, I got CM but could not find that parameter, CSP feature maybe?

However, it got me look bit more into the log file and error was right after load lod files so I copied the files from v1.31 with same size/date and now it loads fine. Odd one, could be something in my archive maybe.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.