DRM Revival Mod Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Hey guys, I may be picking DRM Revival for my next series but having not really driven those cars much, I was wondering about how balanced the performance of the cars is. I have been told the M1 is a bit overpowering, are there any other cars to look out for?

Currently I am running CART 1998 so the difference between cars is fine. I am just trying to make sure to eliminate the outliers from selection. I couldn't find DRM here on RaceDept, so I hope it's ok I created this topic here as I have not seen what other place I could post this.

Thanks!

It's been a while since I last played the mod, but from what I remember the M1 was pretty much always faster than the rest and the other BMW, always slower than the rest. I think the other cars were more or less matched, but I might be wrong!

• Deleted member 130869

Thanks Fábio, hopefully more folks will be able to give input :). It's a good start, "no BMWs allowed" :p

I did an update of It some months ago. Porsche was too strong.
Even If the mod is good, i am pretty sure physics would need an update
I think that this mod has it right, allowing races to get different classes of pilots (think of multiplayer with different handicaps, something like Le Mans). To rule out weaker cars will void this.
I agree that it could benefit from a physics revamp, altough it isn't bad as it is now.

• Deleted member 130869

I did an update of It some months ago. Porsche was too strong.
Even If the mod is good, i am pretty sure physics would need an update

Oh I didn't know you converted the DRM mod! I don't mind the cars being strong, real life has differences and that's where track variety comes in - to mix up the field. It certainly needs a graphical overhaul but that is too much for one person. Do you have a link?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.