1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Driving Force PRO

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by JaPaKa, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hey mates,

ive got a new wheel, a Driving Force PRO and it makes me very sad.
    I cant find any good settings for it - its very very hard to drive online with it.
    And online i cant find a setup for this wheel, just for the Driving Force GT...

Does anybody plays with the Force Pro too and can help me ?

Greets,
    Randy

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Hi, I used to use a DFGT Pro myself before I got a G27.

Try this thread and follow the DFGT link. :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/wheel-settings-you.56491/

You may also want to try G25 & G27 settings, the Logitechs are very similar regarding settings generally. :)

You will also need, if you don't have it already, the Logitech Gaming Software from here :-

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/driving-force-gt-gaming-wheel?osid=23&bit=64

That link is the Win 8 x64 page, but the page should automatically sense your operating system, and show you the correct software

3. Hey Graham,

at first, thx for your answer and your help.

I tried some DFGT Setups till now, but i must say i got always understeering. With the release of F1 2012 i only used this damn Xbox Controller.
    The Logitech Gaming Software is installed already yes.

So you mean there is no difference between the DFP and a DFGT ?
    If there is no difference i am just to stupid to drive with a wheel...

Greets!

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

If you mean Driving Force Pro, I think that was the forerunner to the DFGT. Though wheels generally improve from model to model, I would expect them to be similar.

When I first got the DFGT, if I wasn't happy with the settings or feel, I would simply try out G25 & G27 settings. It can do no harm, and you just might find something that works for you.