1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Driving Force GT Settings

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by horsovski, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I have tried every settings I could find/adjust and I am unable to find a good configuration like last year when it was perfect.

Has anyone found a good configuration for this wheel yet? If so, please post...

Thanks a lot

2. Sun

Sun

270 degrees, everything in game settings is set to 0% except for linearity, set it to 5%. This is perfect for me with DFGT

3. What about DFGT settings for the PS3?

4. Myself as well, I need some setup help with my DFGT for PS3. I'm going to do some work right now and I'll see what I can come up with. Demo was not good so I'm just now playing the full game.

5. Are degrees only thing you change in windows profiler? Also what about Force Feedback options ?

6. For ps3 I have dead one at 1% saturation at 5% and linearity at 20% and it's fine no issues!

7. I've tried all of the mentioned settings and I just can't get DFGT to work like in previous version. I'm reading that a lot of people are having problems configuring DFGT's.

8. I played around with it for several hours and could not get a setting that approaches the level of F1 2011. This is not good as it does seem there are a lot of people having issues with this wheel. I feel like adjusting the settings in the profiler just aren't doing anything.

9. Playing on PC. The force feedback doesn't work at all. At first I thought it was my wheel, but then I tried F1 2011 and the 2012 demo it works completely fine. None of the adjustments in the profiler or in game setting seem to do anything.

10. 400 degrees, 2% dead zone everything else to 0.

• Like Like x 1
  11. try this its a good setup, i use this for my Logitech DFGT
    --------------
    FFB

12. At this point, I'll try anything.
    This issue has really made me question my driving skills. (Like is it the game, or is it the driver)

At the same time, if this alleged annual patch is suppose to fix the understeer then maybe it's not driver error that I suck driving this year as opposed to F1 2010 & 2011. ;)

13. What are your logitech profiler settings at?

For some reason I doesn't seems to matter when I change the degrees of rotation my inputs are still too much by about 15% once the wheel goes past about 45* of lock. Adjusting the linearity doesn't do much until you're past 50, but by then you have essentially a massive dead zone in a straight line. Completely frustrating. I'm willing to work more at this and listen to more feedback but there's no excuse for this.

14. Hey, could you tell us your FFB and the rest of the profiler settings please?

15. Profiler: FFB 100 others - 0.

FFB ingame - 30% 100% 10%

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do you have centre springing enabled?

17. enabled but set to 0.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks Also do you allow game to change settings?

19. panande

panande
    Premium Member

So Im using 280 Degrees No Deadzone Saturation 5% and Linearity 4% Full FFB Profiler FFB set to 120%

20. No I don't allow and now I saw my FFB is 105% in the profiler.

• Like Like x 1