Drivers Pack DLC available for RaceRoom

The new and awaited Drivers Pack DLC is available from today for RaceRoom Racing Experience. Featuring the addition of the Circuit de Charade, the extra content pack also contains four new cars including the Mazda MX-5 featured in the trailer below.
The Drivers Pack is now available on https://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/the-drivers-pack

Including 4 cars and 1 track:

- Circuit de Charade
- Mazda MX-5
- Prague R1
- Crosslé 90F
- Crosslé 9S

The Driver Pack is the ultimate addition to your RaceRoom experience. With four incredible cars and one iconic track, this pack offers a thrilling driving experience that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding racers.

In addition to the Mazda MX-5 and the Circuit de Charade, the DLC will also make available the Crosslé 9S, Crosslé 90F and Praga R1. The Global MX-5 Cup is almost a racing classic, often a starting point (almost) in the careers of many racing car enthusiasts.

I ran a race at Imola against the AI with the 90F. Until I driven it in anger, I thought the 90F was kind of tame. Having to chase down the AI while fending off their attacks showed me that this car is no slouch. If the AI didn't pit on the penultimate lap, I would have finished 10th, but I'll take that easy win. Maybe next time I'll make pitting mandatory, that would give me a disadvantage again.

But still, the Crossle 90F is one hell of a ride. I'm no longer disappointed with it.

I bought the pack today and I've enjoyed the hell out of it so far.
Been trying out Charade and the Crosslé cars on a couple of other tracks and they're great fun once you adjust the FFM modifiers for these two from the ridiculously low defaults.
The 90F I've currently at 3.5 and the 9S at 2.8 (vanilla setting for both is 2).
One thing that still seems a bit off is the extreme bounciness of these cars, perhaps the suspension settings in the setups could use some tweaking.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.