1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Driver specific livery mod 2.0

driver specific skin

1. aagancia submitted a new resource:

Driver specific livery mod (version 2.0) - driver specific skin

alternate link:

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 9
  2. thank you verry much it works :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Great, how its work this one ?
  4. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Read the old thread and you will see & understand it, schifty ...
  5. a question it starts very slow after i bush the start button... what can i do?
  6. That's a setback of this mod. It will take twice as long after you press start. But everything else should work thesame as before after that point.
  7. Thanks for this...I had tried and tried ... until i saw the high/low_00 and 01 on the end...not the high/low_main.:thumbsup: i thought it´s to complicate,but when you know what to do it´s easy...:laugh:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. @Schifty031 - I just wanted to say thanks again for posting this mod. We used it in our F1 2012 league here in RD.com to be able to give every driver their own specific livery :) We also were able to create fantasy teams for the league.

I know F1 2013 hasn't even come out at the time of this posting, but do you think Ryder will be able to provide a similar mod for F1 2013? We're continuing our league in the new game, and will also be looking to design custom liveries for everyone, so this would enable us to do so.

Thanks again!
    • Like Like x 1