1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Driver (or test driver) opportunities

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by taita87, Jul 10, 2013.

1. taita87

taita87

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, any teams searching for drivers in wc? I would be glad to join a team just to build up some extra-race experience if you are ok with that

This is a lap (nothing special) in BRNO with a different mod, running 1 year ago (i didn't have my g25 yet)...you could see at least how bad (or not) I am at wheel

2. intact

intact

Ratings:
    +93
    so you want to join WC team to get some extra-race experience to get you ready for WT grid 2 ?

3. taita87

taita87

Ratings:
    +0

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough
    I want to join a WC team as for a racing seat (I can only race in WC scheduled time). Even if no team has any free seats, I would be ok to be just a test driver for one of them: know the mod, share some thoughts with teammates, compare myself with other, etc.

P.S. Nice avatar Eduard

4. intact

intact

Ratings:
    +93
  5. taita87

taita87

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, that's what I'll do this evening in melborune, anyway I would want to join a team also for you know, talking about setups, make some long stint simulating a race, practice with people...
    I know I can try in the server or in test mode. But it's not quite comparable to joining a team (even if you don't qualify as the fastest driver for the race seats)