1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Driver (or test driver) opportunities

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by taita87, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Hi all, any teams searching for drivers in wc? I would be glad to join a team just to build up some extra-race experience if you are ok with that

This is a lap (nothing special) in BRNO with a different mod, running 1 year ago (i didn't have my g25 yet)...you could see at least how bad (or not) I am at wheel

2. so you want to join WC team to get some extra-race experience to get you ready for WT grid 2 ?

3. Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough
    I want to join a WC team as for a racing seat (I can only race in WC scheduled time). Even if no team has any free seats, I would be ok to be just a test driver for one of them: know the mod, share some thoughts with teammates, compare myself with other, etc.

P.S. Nice avatar Eduard

4. Yes, that's what I'll do this evening in melborune, anyway I would want to join a team also for you know, talking about setups, make some long stint simulating a race, practice with people...
    I know I can try in the server or in test mode. But it's not quite comparable to joining a team (even if you don't qualify as the fastest driver for the race seats)