• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver 1 - R&D Path?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Jenkins, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

How do you set the R&D path for the season when you're Driver 1?

I just accepted a $21,000,000 contract from Force India to be their 1st Driver and it gives me no option what R&D path to take.

Any ideas?

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Ive only stayed with Lotus and had the invitation when in the pits one or two races from the end when I went into the car monitor to do setups. Engineer asked me to make some decsions on R&D path in that screen. Not sure how that will be facilitated in a new team?

3. Purely Speculation, but when you are in the pit garage go to the R+D screen and scroll along the top. You either pick aggressive or the other one...

4. You will only get to choose the R&D path when you're in the same team for 2 season.

Example:

Year 1: You're with your current team and Force India offer you a Driver 1 contract.
    Year 2: At this point, you can't choose R&D path except the "LAST" race where you will get a selection screen the moment you loaded the last race in Year 2. 3 option to choose.
    Year 3: The R&D path will be what you'd chosen during the last race in Season 2.

So there is no option for your to choose during your first year as driver 1 in a team.