1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Dream DLC & Post 1.0 Content

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Chris Stacey, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

News, teasers, screenshots and speculation about future content.
    We already know more-or-less what we can expect post-1.0 in terms of cars and tracks, but hey, let's kick off with some new development screenshots of the incredible Nissan GTR GT3, and the Sauber-Mercedes C9

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 13
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. wow, hadnt seen this list. quite a nice batch of free stuff coming our way.

i'm a little confused though as, while im not sure what the rt-35 is, i dont see any 'rufsche gt3'...thought that was a given. i notice also no audi gt3 though, which i thought even more of a given...anyone know if these cars are incoming?

very cool surprise with the mclaren f1, feel like a nitpicker saying i really wish it wasnt the gtr though.

finally, no aston martin license is really a disappointment; iracing & SMS have managed deals so i hope kunos can as well.

3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Yes, we're getting the Audi R8 LMS ultra.

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Cannot wait for the GTR GT3 just hope i can get to grips with it.

5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

A new Sauber-Mercedes C9 screenshot:

image.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

And we get the Mazda 787B as a MOD
    [​IMG]

WE only need one more :D..like this one....R92CP :p
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

I don't want to put words into Marco Massarutto's mouth, but from his recent Facebook post, it sounds as if they've either finished, or are very very close to finishing the Sauber-Mercedes C9.

Said Marco:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Any word on some WTCC cars or Minis yet?

The Abarth 500 Fiat is reasonable, but does not compare well to a Mini Challenge car at all. ;)

I know everyone seems to love Ferraris and Supercars, but that's just not me - I like racing Touring Cars, Minis, Porsches and some of the slower GTs. :thumbsup:

The game is great, but I'm just not getting the cars I'd like. They can make them paid DLC - I don't care, just give them to me. :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. so agree here!
    I don't care what the price is
    I just love some WTCC cars MADE BY KUNOS!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Any word on lap time hotlapping leaderboards for each car/track combo? This would make hotlapping more interesting to see all users times for the cutrent car/track you are running.

Or is this available but i cant find it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

There is a mod for a Honda Civic, which I tried on the week end, that's actually pretty cool.

13. Its far better if the car is from devs. Not for its better quality and higher polish, but for easiness of use for general public. Barely and server has ever used any mod content for public racing other then the day it was released for first test!!
    Most are just to lazy to spend 5 minutes downloading. So yea mod means little if there is nobody to race with.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Hehe, what Marco said above is interesting about building cars and a journey coming to an end.

Don't worry, if history has told us anything it's that you'll get to build the same assets again, and again, and again, as technology advances :D

By the time a big project like this is over, the GPU and CPU specs will have doubled again no doubt and suddenly you can do so much more that old assets are best just being mostly re-worked or rebuilt entirely!

Dave

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yeah i would like to see some slower race cars being made. Caterhams in race07 were my fav to race.. Im loving the ginetta mod right now. but always feel these mods are incomplete... :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Marco Massarutto:
    Hmmm... Looks like the engine block from the Ferrari Enzo...

• Like Like x 2
  17. I would prefer 458 GT3. :barefoot:

18. [​IMG]
    Yup, mos def enzo.

Nice, although since we already have the f150, and the 458, I'd welcome the f50 way more. Or a FR ferrari. Like the berlinetta. Or something older. Like a tour de france.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. yup,

that's a pro for multiplayerfun with R3E