Dream DLC & Post 1.0 Content

Chris

Premium
News, teasers, screenshots and speculation about future content.
We already know more-or-less what we can expect post-1.0 in terms of cars and tracks, but hey, let's kick off with some new development screenshots of the incredible Nissan GTR GT3, and the Sauber-Mercedes C9

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kunos is giving to those sharks who are profiting selling mods for this game making this thing in a pure unofficial paid content nightmare
What?
Kunos are against those sites that are ripping content and charging money for it.

How you can lay blame at the foot of Kunos is laughable. Any PC sim that has supported modding has had it's fair share of ripped content. So charging money for that rubbish is just what happens, regrettably, in the sim racing world.
Don't like modding? Go play xbox.

There's only so much that Kunos can do. And if you're expecting them to 'lawyer-up', then you're pointing your irrational finger of blame at the wrong party. The companies that should be suing the "modders" that are charging money for illegal content are the companies that are the original creators like Forza, GT6, etc. etc. Because it's their content that has been ripped, not Kunos' content.

Not sure what you expect Kunos to do about it when it's not their content. They already delete and ban people who upload that type of stuff to their official forums, but they can't enforce it on other websites because it's not theirs.

Son? You're pissed with something, bro? Shouldn't. Dream DLC?
The price for this game without content was basically the same as if it was a final release with full content, I have trusted and that is only my fault not blaming anyone, but at this stage I am really disappointed with what I have in matters of content and quality and even more disappointed with support and cover that Kunos is giving to those sharks who are profiting selling mods for this game making this thing in a pure unofficial paid content nightmare, I have no respect for such attitudes and unless Kunos is stopping those sharks surely wont see one more cent from me.
/enough said.
Wow good that that's only your opinion and doesn't represent the community. I'd say, idk about others, but I'm very satisfied with the game since I purchased it and I still am. A lot of content was added in one year since it was released through early access. And a lot, but a lot really, of content was added through modding. Tracks, cars, apps, skins etc.. I'm waiting for the next updates, but they will be ready when they are ready. Is not like they don't want to release new stuff, but only when is ready according to them.

What?
Kunos are against those sites that are ripping content and charging money for it.

How you can lay blame at the foot of Kunos is laughable. Any PC sim that has supported modding has had it's fair share of ripped content. So charging money for that rubbish is just what happens, regrettably, in the sim racing world.
Don't like modding? Go play xbox.

There's only so much that Kunos can do. And if you're expecting them to 'lawyer-up', then you're pointing your irrational finger of blame at the wrong party. The companies that should be suing the "modders" that are charging money for illegal content are the companies that are the original creators like Forza, GT6, etc. etc. Because it's their content that has been ripped, not Kunos' content.

Not sure what you expect Kunos to do about it when it's not their content. They already delete and ban people who upload that type of stuff to their official forums, but they can't enforce it on other websites because it's not theirs.
I do like modding, I just don't like of the support that Kunos is giving to those "licensed mods".
Btw, whats a xbox?

hopefully the dlc nords will have a selection of variations - including the full 25,378 m with gp circuit, as the current 24hr races run on.
there's a good McLaren video on youtube showing estre's 12C gt3 record time of 8:10 for the 25,378 m.

Facebook post accompanying the video confirms that the DLC will be released in Q1 2015. We have stepped up from "soon"! :D

Though knowing Kunos this means we'll be getting all this in late March. Time to cool those hype train engines for a little bit guys. :p

Those FB images have also shown us a glimpse of a new penalty system as one image shows a lap time coloured red. This is probably an invalid time system used for hotlapping and I assume qualifying in race events. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back