Downloads for Race 07 Help?

Jimi Hughes

RDMCC S6 Champion
My stupidity gets very tiresome, i know...

Im having trouble downloading add on tracks for race on/07. I managed to download Cadwell, Donnington and Mondello Park, but every track I have downloaded since then isn't a folder with loads of other files within, they are single RAR files which require you to select a program to run/open with. The 3 tracks I have that work are all Game Data Files and are stored in the Locations folder where they should be, but everytime I download a new track now I just get the signle RAR file. I am totally confused as to why this is happening, as i thought all track addons were downloaded as a folder with Game data etc.

Any help would be much appriciated... again!

Thanks,

Jimi

p.s - I will try and add some print screens into a post on this thread to try and show more clearly what is happening

clip_image002.jpg

Here is a print screen of the locations folder, As you can see, Mondello, Donnington and Cadwell all are in folders which have lots of files within, and the one at the bottom of the screen is castle combe which doesn't run. This is a single RAR file on its own. It is currently selected to open with Race 07, but i have tryed a few different things, non of which have worked...

Any clues?

Jimi

ok, the concept of this seems to work, I managed to access all the files and castle combe appears in the add ons. Unfortunately, when i load into the game, the track isn't visable and the screen is all blue, so i set off to see if it would load as i drove, and i seemed to just fall off the edge of the track. According to my speedo i was doing 400mph (downwards i think) in a mini.

Will try again with another track to check its just a fault with that specific track.

Cheers mate

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back