Download: Venom's "McLaren MP4-26 HD Ultimate" **v1.1 UPDATE**

Hello RaceDepartment!​

This is an updated HD version of the 2011 McLaren MP4-26. Includes HD McLaren Steering Wheel!​

**Changes**: More refined tweaking of overall colors, reflections and logos.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/nOcWc

Features latest livery from the last 2 races of 2011 season.​

McLaren MP4-26 Livery:
  • Everything redone in vector graphics for the Main Skin and Specular Occlusion Map
  • Newly designed carbon fiber parts
  • Correct colors
  • All bolts and some new bolts & studs
  • New details & design of the MP4-26 (There where some changes made since beginning of the season)
  • Perfect size & placement for all logos and sponsorships
MP4-26 Steering Wheel:
  • Brand new & "100% accurate" MP4-26 HD Steering Wheel
  • New Normal Map, Ambient Occlusion and Specular Occlusion Maps all redone in HD
  • All Buttons redone and authentic to real steering wheel
  • New & correct placement for bolts/studs on steering wheel
  • Newly designed carbon fiber texture
Instructions:
UnRAR Files into F1 2011's main install folder (for example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\")​

Original Files included (renamed with " - ORIGINAL")​

Note: If you have the "Ultra High MOD LOD" installed, or the reflections of your team mate's car looks odd, Just copy and rename "mc1_gen_high_main.pssg" to "mc1_gen_low_main.pssg" and place in "F1 2011\cars\mc1\livery_main\textures_low\" There seems to be a problem with the McLaren's reflections when converting to HD. If anyone knows the cause or how to fix it please let me know please, I'd appreciate it!​

I hope you guys like it, ENJOY! :D

* UPDATE *
Hello everybody!​
I have re-uploaded the update for the McLaren MP4-26... I spotted something that needed to be fixed. So if you guys have already downloaded it, PLEASE download it again if you want the latest!
Thank you!
Cheers and Enjoy! :D

Hi Venom
Have you discovered a solution for the mclaren teammate car, regarding the reflection in HD that is different from the car you drive yourselves ?
I have made our team fantasy car (mclaren base) so I am more than interested in where the values are that makes the changes.

cheers peter

Hi Venom
Have you discovered a solution for the mclaren teammate car, regarding the reflection in HD that is different from the car you drive yourselves ?
I have made our team fantasy car (mclaren base) so I am more than interested in where the values are that makes the changes.

cheers peter

mmmmm i think what this file fixed this issue:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ug0399b2aanawc

Screens (Using McLaren Mod Venom):

Extracted of MOD LOD by accura, thanks accura ;).

Note: Watch out your FPS!

Enjoy!

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

WOW, seems its fixed, I will check that file out right away, hope I do not have to make the carset from scratch again .... :cool:
Regarding our own braveheart team car, and looking them through over and over again, I would prefer the AI colorsheme / reflection at all wheather conditions at it looks awesome. But maybe that hard to do. I will check it out right now after the steering wheel we just discussed. What a great evening ;-)

Do you or Accura know whether the files changes reflection from the driver car to the AI car, or its the AI cars reflection ?.
I would really like to know the values, as the rain reflection on the AI car is looking really really cool. To have that reflection in every wheter condition is the ultimate, but hey, ;-) if thats not possible a fix to have the driver reflection is more than enough... ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back