Download: Venom's Ferrari F150 HD v2.0 FINAL!

Hello RaceDepartment!

At last, here is my FINAL version of the 2011 Ferrari F150. I hope you guys like it! ;)

Notes:
  • Updated sponsors logos(Kaspersky & Abu Dhabi) correctly on the sides of front nose to match last race in Brazil
  • Tweaked the red color as close as possible to resemble the real color.
itOS4.jpg
3ZK50.jpg
XXe7j.jpg
6WFzo.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5zte826vzbz9v4v

Instructions:

UnRAR Files into "F1 2011" Main Folder (example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\")

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR FILES... just incase :)

Thank you very much for your work! It's really great, you're making the best skins for F1 2011, very good quality.

Best regards
I try doing the best I can...:oops: Thanks for noticing and thank you very much for the compliment! :D

:cool: Thanks, i'll install the 2011 Ferrari F150, because i'm still racing the 2011 season.;)
To be honest, I'm not sure I'll use(or make, unless requested) 2012 Liveries on 2011 cars... won't work as great as the models are different...

Nice work mate, tnq ;) Realy great job, like i'm ferrari fan i said that ;)
Thank you very much guys! :)

Enjoy! ;)

As I said in your mclaren thread, top quality painter. well done.
I notice that when viewing in replay that the lower part of the rear tyre marking is missing like in your screenshot above, I believe thats in the materials xml which you have altered. Is this correct, can it be fixed?

Awsome!
I'd be downloading it right now, if my laptop wasn't away for a repair. The most I can do on the PC i'm currently using is to admire this texture in Photoshop :D

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback! :D

As I said in your mclaren thread, top quality painter. well done.
I notice that when viewing in replay that the lower part of the rear tyre marking is missing like in your screenshot above, I believe thats in the materials xml which you have altered. Is this correct, can it be fixed?
Do you have any Tyre Mods installed? Does it happen on all tracks or just in certain areas of some tracks? I only modified the reflections and color intensity of the car in the materials file. I am not 100% sure if it also affects the tyres. I actually think the tires might be controlled by the generic's files or setteings for all cars.

Thanks for the reply venom. I should have edited my post, its the same on original files just missing the sidewall markings at the bottom of the rear tyres. As you say it must be controlled by something else.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.