1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download & Install - PATCH 1

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

please, download the patch! We will use it already on tomorrow´s race so remember to get it as soon as possible.

Find the new STC patch HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE

Gamedata folder...
    Including next updates:
    - Fixed invisible wall problem at Trois Rivieres.
    - New headlights and brake lights glow and brightness, more realistic and visible. (As Rickard Hellsten suggested).
    - New complete chicane and other important moddign improvements at Hamilton.
    - New Cameras at Hamilton.
    - New naming for all 4 FlatOut teams.

Installation Guide text file...
    - With an explanation of how install the patch.

2. I have so much trouble with mega download. It never works. Heck it told me my IP had exceeded my limits for the day. Problem was the IP it insisted I was using was not mine.
  3. It doesn't like some browsers, it plays up if im using firefox but works perfectly using chrome
  4. lol, same here Michael. It's because our provider makes us share IP with other guys ...

what's worse: I can get through now, but the file is not available :(

BINGO! third time lucky :)
  5. I always upload files needed to our teams file server, i will post a link here for others that have issues with MU when its uploaded :)
  6. Thanks for the new links guys. First post is updated!
  7. Got it now. Thanks guys.
  8. One thing me and Simon noticed on the braking lights, is that when u are about 20-50 meters behind a car, the braking lights dosnt actually work.

Dont know if its in the texture or why it is, or if it even can be fixed.
  9. I didn´t noticed that issue... will look at it closely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.