Doping scandal: Alberto Contador

It's not the first time he has been involved in this sort of thing. In 2006 he was caught up in Operacion Puerto where his name was found to be on multiple documents. However he got a way with it when they couldn't prove he was blood doping. Seems to me they finally caught up with him. Unless he can prove this was from the contaminated meat then he should face further punishment.

What it seems like is that there isn't a clean rider at the top 3rd of cycling, maybe even the top 2/3rds. Its possible the last clean riders were Lemond and Fignon, but maybe not then even. A lot of modern day doctors say that what these guys put there bodies through in a typical tour should not be possible. Indurain may not have doped because he has a freakishly large heart with a lower than normal heart beat, so maybe he didn't need to. One really easy way to solve it is to just let them dope, they are doing it anyway and it would eliminate all the bad press. I would still watch the tour, and who knows, it might even make it better....I mean imagine the possibilities. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back