1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Does this game have telemetry?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Mike Dartnall, May 31, 2013.

1. HI all, I was thinking of giving Raceroom a go but I just wondered what telemetry (if any) was like in this game? I come from a background of Forza over on the xbox and anyone who has played that will know there is a great telemetry suite in that game. How does Raceroom stack up against that?

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

at present there is no telemetry in R3e

Andi

3. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

4. great stuff !! :))))

5. Do you guys know if any of those apps are available for Windows phone? Or any other kind of app? I can't find anything. :(

6. hey guys!
    is there a tutorial video for this?
    i cant find the ip on my iphone :(
    need help
    thanks

7. Have you installed sinspeed connector 1.04.000 to your pc from sin:speed homepage?

8. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

We are in the same boat :)

9. Thank you for the responses.

So there is nothing that shows you for example, the spread of temperatures across the tyres, or suspension movement? How do you tune your camber without tyre temperature profiles?

10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

at present , the setup options do contain a camber setting , but no caster or any tyre pressures ... the options do lack another few things aswell so tuning it is both nigh impossible and guess work

Andi

11. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

12. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I always use it, couldn't drive without it now. There's also telemetry per lap.