1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Does their support forum still exist ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ton van Rijn, Nov 13, 2014.

1. A few days ago I bought Assetto Corsa and looking for information I tried to register for the support forum. A confirmation email was send to me, but I didn't receive anything. Asking for a resend (a few times), didn't help. I am absolutely sure that I used the correct adress and it is not in a spam box.

What strikes me btw is that apparently it is not possible to view any post in that forum when you are not registered. As soon as I click on a post I get an error saying that I must be logged in (what is not possible because I did not receive their mail). Is this a kind of private forum ? With most forums, e.g this, you can view any post and have to be registered only when you want to post yourself.
    Or is their forum down ?
  2. JoelGL

Premium Member

3. Yes indeed.
    And when I go there I see at the top of the page:"Confirmation was end to....(my email address). Meanwhile I clicked a number of times on "Resend", the line under it, but I don't get an email.
  4. Stereo

Premium Member

They had email issues with the forum but they tweeted that it's fixed (@AC_assettocorsa is the official account), maybe you need to try again.
  5. I don't have a Twitter account, but saw that they mentioned it yesterday on Twitter.
    But what do they mean with "Try it again" ? Register again ? As I said, asking to resend the confirmation email doesn't work for me.
  6. Update: Finally I succeeded. Changed to another (gmail) email address and did get a confirmation. After confirming and associating with Steam, I now have full access.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I never had any issues registering on the AC forum. However, I've been waiting for my forum registration confirmation from Inside Sim Racing for about 6 months now.
  8. Impatient? I would just give them a little more time :)
    • Haha Haha x 1