1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Does their support forum still exist ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ton van Rijn, Nov 13, 2014.

1. A few days ago I bought Assetto Corsa and looking for information I tried to register for the support forum. A confirmation email was send to me, but I didn't receive anything. Asking for a resend (a few times), didn't help. I am absolutely sure that I used the correct adress and it is not in a spam box.

What strikes me btw is that apparently it is not possible to view any post in that forum when you are not registered. As soon as I click on a post I get an error saying that I must be logged in (what is not possible because I did not receive their mail). Is this a kind of private forum ? With most forums, e.g this, you can view any post and have to be registered only when you want to post yourself.
    Or is their forum down ?

2. Yes indeed.
    And when I go there I see at the top of the page:"Confirmation was end to....(my email address). Meanwhile I clicked a number of times on "Resend", the line under it, but I don't get an email.

3. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

They had email issues with the forum but they tweeted that it's fixed (@AC_assettocorsa is the official account), maybe you need to try again.

4. I don't have a Twitter account, but saw that they mentioned it yesterday on Twitter.
    But what do they mean with "Try it again" ? Register again ? As I said, asking to resend the confirmation email doesn't work for me.

5. Update: Finally I succeeded. Changed to another (gmail) email address and did get a confirmation. After confirming and associating with Steam, I now have full access.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I never had any issues registering on the AC forum. However, I've been waiting for my forum registration confirmation from Inside Sim Racing for about 6 months now.

7. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Impatient? I would just give them a little more time :)

• Haha Haha x 1