• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Does anyone have a good quality Le Mans with good AI

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by VernWozza, May 25, 2017.

1. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Hi guys.

Basically... What I said in the title of this thread. I haven't found a good copy of Le Mans with good AI.

If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
  3. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,358
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    Wow, thanks for the headsup! I had no idea that existed. It's bloody brilliant! If the 24h version is as nice, it'll set the bar for tracks in rF2. I think the bugatti version is the best track I've seen in rF2, although a few other tracks that I drive do a lot look better now, because of the DX11 upgrade.
    If the guy that is doing it needs support I'm sure a lot of people would be prepared to pay for it. I know I would, maybe studio 397 could help him out with programming rescorces? They got their name from the LeMans 24h, so they should have an interest in having a good version of the track in rF2...

5. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Oh my goodness. This Bugatti track is amazing. I would happily pay for this track and any future tracks by this team. Top quality stuff.

6. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +279
    No team, believe it or not. Just a single individual who had the track-making bug take hold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +48
    What Le Mans track is used for the RDLM Vesaro league?

8. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Wow. even more impressive. An idea if this chap has a website where I can donate?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +279
  10. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    Thanks for the heads up with the PP link, I didn't see that up until now.
    I just sent the good man a donation, and a request that he please, please finishes the 24h version. Hopefully he'll read it soon, and get down to it :thumbsup: :D

• Like Like x 3