Do you bet in here? About next content

I think the next content will be....

Ferrari 250 GTO
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio
Alfa Romeo 33/2 and 33/3 (I heard something about these two cars)
Maserati MC12 GT1

I am missing 2 or maybe 3 more cars :rolleyes:

What i wish
MX5+787B+LagunaSeca:D

AC has had a pretty slow start to the year:cautious:. A quarter of the year gone and AC has not got much to show for it content wise.Hopefully KS start the influx of dlc content soon "Cough" M6 GT3 .my steam wallet which has AC stamped on it is itching to be used.

Last edited:
AC has had a pretty slow start to the year:cautious:. A quarter of the year gone and AC has not got much to show for it content wise.Hopefully KS start the influx of dlc content soon "Cough" M6 GT3 .my steam wallet which has AC stamped on it is itching to be used.

Where is @Michael Hornbuckle with his facepalm.jpeg.jpg?

Let's look back at the past few years shall we? Perhaps to dismiss this notion entirely..

2 yrs ago. Start of 2015. Game launches December 2014. Free car on Christmas. First content release was mid-March with DP1 (Nords + 10 cars). Then a huge gap until the end of July (first bonus pack + Zandvoort).

Last year. Start of 2016. DP3 in December 2015. Big gap until March 31st 2016 where we got 3 cars and Black Cat County (among all old circuits being updated).

This year. Start of 2017. Porsche pack 1 in October 2016, PP2 in November, and PP3 in December. 6 weeks later in February 2017, 1 free car and 1 new track (highlands)... among every single car being updated to run on V10 tire model.

3 dlc packs in 3 months, and every car being updated to TM v10 to start the year... Yeah, clearly Kunos is off to a slow start... :rolleyes:

ahh... that was last year. Im talking about this year and sorry v10 tyres do not pass as content.

So 3 dlc packs at the end of the year and updating all old cars to TM v10 isnt enough for you because the first 2.5 months of 2017 has only had 1 new car and track released?

Well, I guess Kunos should have released 6 dlc packs in 5 months instead, since the 4 we got werent enough. :rolleyes::poop:

natedogg1867 said:
Well, I guess Kunos should have released 6 dlc packs in 5 months instead, since the 4 we got werent enough. :rolleyes::poop:
it's 2017! and you are clearly living in the past. nice comparision though so in 2017 three months gone and we have had how many dlc packs?

For me all the updated cars means I can drive again many "new" cars in all the tracks, besides just the ones from porsche dlcs. So I've been enjoying content I used less that were with the old physics/tyres.
But can't wait for Laguna Seca to take the classic Porsche race cars there.

Kunos probably gave us too much at once to start with initially (one point i think updates was every 2 wks) we got used to that and want more and more.
I bet alot people havent driven most of the cars ....

Finish your food before asking for more....:D

it's 2017! and you are clearly living in the past. nice comparision though so in 2017 three months gone and we have had how many dlc packs?

According to @natedogg1867's tidy history lesson we have never received content before mid-March in the past, so technically nothing is different this year than any other year. Except of course in 2017 we've already received a free car and free track, so if anything we're slightly ahead of schedule.

I'd expect the 911 finishing the 3rd porsche pack to be next, or some free stuff (MX5, 787B, maybe Audi TT cup) Then later Laguna Seca and the M6 GT3 with some other DP4 things (or whatever they call it)

@cpl12 you bring dinner, ppl will bring salt :)

JaJaJa
I am not a critic i am a seer xD
What does the Magic Ball says?

bola+de+cristal+ou+esfera+de+cristal+para+leitura+de+videncia+ou+futuro.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back